Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June :)

I love love love this month! There are always so many things going on :) Here are a few things
-Dr. Appt and then hopefully get to find out what were having on Thurs :)
-My little brothers birthday is on the 9th, he is growing up way too fast :(
-My Birthday is on the 18th, a whopping 22! Don't know how excited i am about that
-One of my Best Friends birthday is on the 20th :)
-Eric gets to go sky diving for his first time on the 19th
-Get to go buy baby clothes FINALLY over my birthday weekend!! :)
-Love seeing all my family out in Salt Lake and can't wait to see them
Overall this month is going to be great :) Me and Eric are both so lucky to have the family and friends that we do. And eachother :)

HAPPY JUNE!!! :]

4 comments:

Jessica Hatch said...

oh hey, you're such a great friend knowing when my bday is :) hahaha... I LOVE YOU BRANDILYN! When you come out to the city, give me a call- I live in Sandy now! Can't wait to find out if i'm having a neice/nephew. MUAH! :)

Becky said...

Can't wait till thursday!

Michele and Wyatt said...

You forgot my birthday on the 17th!

Brandilyn said...

i can't wait either becky! im so excited, i just hope we can find out what it is! Michele! Im so sorry i forgot your birthday!! I didn't know yours was so close to mine! if i don't see you, Happy Birthday on the 17th :)