Sunday, June 13, 2010

20 weeks

So this week i am 20 weeks :) Half way there!! :) I'm really starting to love being pregnant! He is a kicking machine that's for sure!! He kicks right when i wake up, right when im getting ready to eat, and when i go to bed whether its 9:00 or 11:30 :) I love being able to feel him kick inside me, just knowing he is growing and healthy! It's amazing to me that i am capable of growing something so precious inside of me. I haven't had the pleasure of heartburn yet (knock on wood) but i also don't really know what it feels like, but i'm sure once i get it i will know. I am definitely starting to look more pregnant which im getting more and more proud of my little belly haha! :) We cannot wait for him to get here already, but glad that we have more time to get stuff ready! Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks :) I don't look that fat anymore do i? lol jk Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE it!! You are adorable! Congrats again. You guys are going to be the cutest parents ever :)

Brandilyn said...

thanks!! we are so excited to be parents :) lets just hope he thinks were cool parents haha lol

Michele and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday Brandi! I hope you have a great day.

logcabins said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
Stay as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!! Hugs!!