Saturday, June 12, 2010

ABC's

Things that have been going on and things im excited for :) :) :)

A-AIDEN :) lol
B-Baby showers!!
C-Can't wait for my birthday :)
D-Dogs are being good :) FINALLY!!!
E-Eric gets to go skydiving next Sat! Super excited for him (and jealous)
F-Fourth of JULY :)
G-Getting new baby decorations
H-Having my mom be a Grandma :)
I-I'm finally starting to look more pregnant than fat :) Wahoo!
J-Jacob turning 12 last Wednesday! CRAZY!
K-Kissing my baby boy :)
L-LAKE, LAKE, and more LAKE!!!!
M-My grandma teaching me how to crochet!! :
N-NURSERY :)
O-October 18th, Married for 2 years! :)
P-Putting a different color in my hair? maybe :)
Q-Quilting :) (or trying)
R-Riding my scooter more
S-Seeing my dad with Aiden :)
T-Tyler (my brother) being an Uncle
U-........??
V-Vacation in July
W-Wondering if I WILL be a good mom
X-........??
Y-Yawning all the time!! Super tired!
Z-........??

Sorry if this was dumb and boring!! But i was bored!! HAPPY SATURDAY :)

2 comments:

Peg said...

I didnt think that was dumb. I thought it was pretty cute. Love Ya

Michele and Wyatt said...

So I take it you are going to name the baby Aiden. That is really cute. I think it was a cute post too.