Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday weekend

So this weekend me and Eric went out to Salt Lake city with my dad and brothers for my birthday. We drove out Friday around 2:00 and met up with my Aunt Ashley and her boyfriend to Red Lobster :) I was so excited to go and it sounded so good and it was just kinda EHH.........But it was fun sitting down with the fam.

Then sat day we drove down to Tooele to get ready for the boys to go skydiving!! :) There appointment was at 11:00 so we had to be there around 10:30 to watch the video and training. So they got done around 11:30 and they had a couple groups in front of them to go. So by that time the whole family showed up and was ready to watch them jump. So as they were all suited up and ready to get on the plane the wind started to blow. hard. So they said that they wanted to hold off for about an hour then re-evaluate to see if it's safe. So the wind stopped and they got suited up again and walked out to the plane and the wind started to blow again!! UGH. That probably happened about 3-4 times everytime they would get ready to go. So we finally left around 5:30 and decided to go home. We were there for 7 hours!! I personally believe it was some type of omen or something and they weren't supposed to go up that day, so im sorta glad the wind blew!!!

All in all i had the best birthday!! Eric spoiled me as usual!! I got some clothes for me and Aiden, we got new rims for our car, and a crib :) I don't have that many pictures of the weekend but here are a couple.









Eric all suited up :)



All the boys



Also, tonight me and Eric decided to put the crip up and it turned out soo good :) Call us crazy, we still have 4 months to go, were just EXCITED :)








How cute is that blanket!? It matches the bumper!! So cute!!! Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the crib. Thanks again for taking Matt out there. Glad you had a good birthday!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday! I love that crib, so cute.

Unknown said...

happy birthday! I LOVE the crib!