Monday, September 6, 2010

32 weeks :)

So this week i am 32 weeks, Holy cow! Where has the time gone?! I can't believe i only have a little over 7 weeks left. This weekend i am going out to Salt Lake for my baby shower and i am soo excited :) I think once we start getting toys and more baby stuff it will REALLY start to set in :) He moves SOO much i can't even tell you. He will wake me up in the morning about the same time just from moving so much, and i love to just lay there and feel him. I know it sounds crazy, but it's almost like we already are so close and have a special bond :) I just love him so much already and i can't WAIT until i get to hold him in my arms. I really can't believe how much he already means to me :)
I have a Doctors appt. tomorrow and those are my favorite :) i love just going and hearing whats going. Nothing else really is happening in our lives, obviously Aiden is already the center of our attention because that is all that we have going on :) Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks. Enjoy!! :)

4 comments:

Peg said...

Your adorable. Love you!

Reeves Family said...

You are so cute! It is getting so close and I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see that little guy :)

The Millers said...

You look so cute!

Stan & Ash said...

awe your belly is so cute! Not to much longer! I'm jealous!!