Monday, August 2, 2010

August

I cannot believe it is August already!! It is crazy to think that 2010 is half way over already, AND that Mine and Eric's 5 year school reunion is next year!!! It seems like yesterday i was graduating and meeting Eric :)

ANYWAYS :)

Things i am looking forward to:

*Hopefully the weather will get a little bit cooler, i love warm weather and HATE the cold, but i'm dying of heat!!
*Me and Eric driving out to salt lake to register for for my baby showers
*One more month closer to meeting Aiden
*My brother turning 18....WHAT!? I feel old

I don't really have much going on this month, so i just want to sit back and relax :) I was just telling Eric the other day how fast my pregnancy has already gone. I'm hoping than when he comes things will slow down a little. I don't want to miss anything!!

Happy August :)

0 comments: