Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New scooters! :)

So my mom got her new scooter about a week ago, and i just got mine today :) we took them out for a couple hours and they are so much fun! they are so much different then our old ones, and they feel so much safer! when we go on the highway we can actually keep up and don't have to pull to the side of the road to let cars pass! hehe. I love riding scooters with my mom and spending time with her. So if you see us on the the road make sure you wave! :):)





6 comments:

Becky said...

Looks so fun. I can just see you zipping around vernal. Have fun!

Unknown said...

so cute! How much and where did you get them?

Jamie said...

geez I love that silver one its AWESOME!!!!!

Brandilyn said...

we got them at the yamaha shop, and they were about 3100 whit

Peg said...

I love the color or yours. You are going to have so much fun. Im jealous.

Jessica Hatch said...

UM! Where did your old ones go!?! Pretty sure I need one. hahaha . I have ALWAYS wanted one! Dangit!! Where'd you get them!?