Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brothers

So i just want everyone to know how much my brothers mean to me! I love them more than anything and i am so lucky to have brothers like them. Tyler is such a sweet spirit and the funniest kid i know! He says the silliest and most random things sometimes, but he can always get people to laugh! He is a good student, such a worry wart, but a good cleaner! :) Then there is Jacob :) OH the hair! How i love his hair :) I love how he doesn't care what people think about him and he is just himself. He is the cool kid on the block and is such a good example to his friends and family. He can be so stubborn sometimes but he is a spitting image of me when i was that age :) He is also a good student and an amazing brother. I love them both more than anything and i don't know where i would be without them :) I love you guys :)









5 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahhhhhhh! I love my kiddos!!

Peg said...

That was really sweet Brandi. I know how much you love them and so do I. I love you very much. You are the light in my life.

Becky said...

Cute Pictures Brandi, Your brothers are really cute!

Unknown said...

cute!

Michele and Wyatt said...

What a sweet tribute to your brothers. They are lucky to have a good big sister like you.