Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just Pictures :)


So now that i finally have a computer and can actually upload pictures off of my camera i have been going through them and i can't believe how much aiden has changed! So, i just wanted to post some pictures for anyone who wants to see how adorable my little man is! :)





Aiden loving his birthday cake!
Aidens mummy costume for Halloween :)

Getting into mommys chocolate lol
I know it may not look like he has changed and it is only a couple months different, but he has changed so much to me and he is getting to be so much fun. He is such a blessing in our lives and he makes everyday that much more better. He is learning so much everyday and I can't believe how happy it makes me when he does learn something new. Be prepared for ALOT more posts about this little guy!!
Mommy loves you :)

2 comments:

Peg said...

That is about the cutest little darlin I have ever seen. Give him a kiss and hug for me.

Michele and Wyatt said...

He is getting so big, and he is so cute! They grow so fast. But each new stage is so fun.