Thursday, August 18, 2011

8 week challenge

So me and Eric are going out to Salt Lake to celebrate our anniversary. We are going to go to sushi (YUM) Friday night and then Lagoon the next Saturday, I LOVE LAGOON. I would go there every weekend if we could, and it's sort of mine and Eric's "place". We went there a lot while we were dating and it just brings back great memories :)

So anyways, i want to look GOOD!! lol
I have been exercising since December and have lost 22 pounds. 22 pounds in 8 months, i know that's not that much, but it's been staying off so i am ok with it. So starting Monday i am going to work my butt off to lose these last 8 pounds. I am hoping that writing it down and having people read it puts a little pressure on me!!
Eric is going to do it with me too!! Wish us luck :)

August 18th-128 lbs
Oct 14th- Hopefully 120!!

2 comments:

Peg said...

You look really good and if you want to lose 8 more pounds, I know you can do it.

Unknown said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!