Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pictures

We haven't taken any family pictures since our last try when Aiden was just little, so Sunday it was cloudy and a perfect day so we decided to have my mom take some. We had so much fun taking them, and Aiden did so good!! He is such a little ham and i don't know what we would do without him. My mom did SUCH a good job, and i am so glad that she loves to take pictures for us. We took alot, so here are just a couple!!


























I know it's more than just a couple, but i can't help but share how cute my little man is!! :)

4 comments:

Peg said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. Your Mom does such a good job. It helps that Aiden doesnt seem to mimd having his picture taken. Love him so much.

Chelsie Jensen said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten! They all are definitely very cute!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Aiden is so cute! Your looking pretty hot yourself, look how skinny you are. Way to go!

Reeves Family said...

You all look fabulous! I love the pics. Every single one of them is adorable.