Thursday, October 14, 2010

37 weeks

So i went to the doctors today. Nothing changed. I am still dilated a 1 1/2 but i gained 2 more cm. He wanted to give me an ultra sound just to make sure my fluid levels are ok and he isn't huge. My levels were good, they were around 18.5 which is a little high but not really high, and they are estimating him at 7.14 already!!! Give or take a pound. To me that sounds huge!! haha, but as long as he is healthy i am ok. The ultra sound tech was super nice and gave me a 3-D ultra sound for free, so here are a couple pics of our chubby little monkey! :)








3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!!!

The Robisons said...

Oh Brandi he is a cutie! Those are definitely some kissable cheeks!

Michele and Wyatt said...

So cute. Those ultrasounds are amazing. I can't wait to really see him. Is the doctor still thinking about starting you early?