Friday, March 19, 2010

6 weeks :)

So i am 6 weeks along this week and i have to say it's been rough. I haven't thrown up, just a constant sick to my stomach feeling ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. :( I think i would much rather throw up tho. As far as smells go, nothing seems to bother me. I'm a little tired, grumpy, and irritable. Sorry to my husband, he is a little on edge sometimes haha. My next appt is April 6th and we might get to hear the heartbeat! YAY :)

As far as cravings go......not so much? But the other night i could think about ANYTHING else but this!



Can't it just be a salad or something? haha

Thankyou pregnancy :)

We will keep you posted :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love u so stinking much my lil hamburgaler!!! LOL

Peg said...

When you come down tomorrow, Your going to get your cheeseburger. And the4n you can be good. Love you.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Oh the joys of being pregnant.