Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe it is October already! I also can't believe it will be 1 year for me and Eric on the 18th. Time flies so fast and i hope it slows down just a bit =] Here are a few things i am looking forward too this month.

-Going to LAGOON for our Anniversary
-Celebrating 1 year with my Baby =]
-Moving into a new house
-Working on losing weight =]
-My Dads 41st birthday
-The leaves changing color
-Carving pumpkins =]
-HALLOWEEN


Things i am not looking forward too

-The *COLD* :(
That's about it! haha I HATE being cold!! :(

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL October =]

3 comments:

Tawn said...

Hey Brandi! How are you doing? Love your blog! SO CUTE! I am with you! Where does the time go!!! I am so not ready for the cold weather! Hope you add me to your blog list:)

Peg said...

Its going to be a fun month for you. Hope you find a great place to move into. Love you.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary. I think that year went by fast too. Are you guys buying a house or just renting a different house? Have a great month.