Sunday, December 7, 2008

HONEYMOON

We went to San Diego California on our honeymoon :D We had such a blast! We flew out that monday after our wedding, and got into Cali that night. Our hotel room was kind of old...haha but retro. We went to the San Diego Zoo on Tuesday, and it was so big! It took us all day to walk around and see all the animals. They were really active, and it was cool to see all of them. Erics favorite were the orangutan's, and mine were the meerkats. :D Then on Wednesday we went to Sea World, and we loved it. Then the rest of the time, we went to the ocean and played on the beach, and just walked into all the shops on the boardwalk. We had such a great time and we were so lucky that we were able to go on a honeymoon. Here are a couple of pictures. Enjoy :D





4 comments:

Peg said...

I know you had a blast. I love it when you blog. Do it more often I love you. Hope you are feeling better today.

Becky said...

I am glad you had a good time those are great photos.

Jamie said...

yay u blogged!!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

Sounds like fun. I love the beach, and I love Sea World. I don't really know why, I just love it. Wyatt and I went to California on our honeymoon too. We went to Sea World, the Beach and Disneyland.